Monday, November 30, 2009

I Made It!

Okay, yes, I am one of those loser bloggers who nearly faints when I happen to pop up on another blogger's blog.  Not just because it might mean that they think I'm worth putting on their blog, but especially if they are famous. 

And I have made it!  The Pioneer Woman finally wrote about her Mall of America advanture, which I attended, and I am in one of her photos!!!  Eek!

What can I compare that to that will make you understand?  Hmmm...

It's like cleaning out last year's jacket and finding a $50 bill.

No, that doesn't quite explain...

It's like being pulled up onto the stage at a concert by the hottest guy in your favorite band.  How's that?

Okay, so Ree didn't pull me up onto the stage to sing with her.  But I am front and center in one of her blog photos.  And that's good enough for me!


Yup. There I am.  The loser with the camera. And I'm only one of like three people who wore a sweatshirt that day.  Loser! 



3 comments:

Kim said...

I was terrified that I would be in one of her photos looking like a dofus! Turns out I am right behind one of the people standing on stage so I'm covered.

Thanks for stopping by, that was such a wonderful day wasn't it?!?!?

Hohni said...

You are not a loser, you are FAMOUS!!!!! What a blast....

laurie said...

that's very cool! (and what's wrong with sweatshirts? i didn't get the memo....)