Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Matchmaker

Yup, that's who I am going to be. A matchmaker. No no, not for a living or anything. But I have determined that Red's brother Dave needs a little help. A little nudge in the right direction. Alright, I might have to hit him with a bus to move him, but I'm going to do it!
Dave seems to think that he can be happy without a woman. And I know he doesn't want my help. In fact he might be a little pissed when he finds out I'm searching for him. But he doesn't have to know that I'm trying to set him up, right? Not until I plunk the perfect woman in front of him.
And I have found the perfect woman for Dave. She's been under my nose for almost a year.
My coworker "B". She and I have become good friends recently. B grew up with motorcycles, hunting, 4 wheeling, fishing... Country boy stuff. She enjoys hunting and will even join her brother and dad on their hunting trips. She tolerates dead animals on her walls. She has a son who is very country and loves hunting. And, she's single.
You all know me by now... You know that I don't get on well with other females. They bug me. So the fact that B has managed to befriend me, well, it says a lot about her. And another reason that I think she would be perfect for Dave. Did I mention that she is slim and gorgeous? That she has a good job and is very independant?
They are close in age, only about 5 years apart. I know that Dave wants someone who will give him his space and who will let him be himself. I know that he doesn't want any drama in his life. Well, I can tell you that B prefers to knix the drama as well, and she, too, doesn't want a guy who will be clingy or needy. She would enjoy the fact that Dave leaves for a week at a time for his hunting trips so that she could have her B time. They are perfect for each other. She doesnt have any pets. Which I think Dave would appreciate. Oh, and she cooks. And even if Dave didnt like her cooking, myself, Jo and Momma D can certainly hook her up with Dave's favored dishes, right ladies? Are you two going to help me hook up Dave or what? :o)
Hmmm... Now I just have to get them to meet.
~~To Be Continued~~

1 comment:

Hohni said...

WOMAN!!!
I think you've told me about him!!! LOL!!!