Monday, January 4, 2010

DELETE

I made the decision to delete my other 2 blogs today.  They no longer exist.  This decision was made because I don't feel right splitting up my life into categories.  This blog is my blog, and I started it to share my life with those who want to read about it.  I didn't need to start a dog blog just because I talk about my dogs so much.  Why can't I talk about them here?  My dogs are my life, and this blog is about my life.  Therefor, if you're going to read my blog, then you're going to read a lot about my dogs. And you're going to read about my new health and fitness journeys.  And you're going to read a lot about books.  And food.  And quality vacuum cleaners.  Because those things matter to me, and it's my life and it's my blog. 

I'm not sure why I thought that people were sick of hearing about dogs.  Or why I felt compelled to move them somewhere other than my main blog.  Maybe because I read so many other blogs and they are so organized and about one subject and they manage to stick to one subject.  Well screw that!  I'm not a one subject type of gal!  I'm all over the place!  I'm unorganized and I'm clumzy and I'm lazy! 

So?  DELETE!  They're deleted.  And you're going to read about dogs and fitness and whatever other crap I feel like talking about, right here!

Gosh rants just make a girl feel good sometimes.  Good stuff.

No comments: