Thursday, January 14, 2010

Success with One Jump

I recently ordered a training DVD of Susan Garrett's.  It's called Success with One Jump.















I'm finding that more and more disc doggers are using key agility handling strategies in their disc training and routines and with Frankie, I'm getting to the point where we need to be able to communicate better in order to improve.  Frankie will probably never be an agility dog.  She's a spaz and I'm impatient.  It's not a good combination for agility success, really. 

But I was also interested in this DVD for Kirby.  I do plan on at least giving agility a shot with him.  We both have a lot to learn before that happens though.  I read a lot of reviews over this DVD and the majority consensus is two thumbs up, especially from beginners.  I have a couple of agility jumps here at home, and I'm definately not above learning with Kirby in the living room.  Bring it on.

I can't wait until it arrives! 

No comments: