Thursday, January 14, 2010

Help for Haiti

The devastation in Haiti right now is beyond anything most of us can even begin to imagine.  I have seen articles and news stories on this disaster everywhere in the past couple of days.  But I didn't know how to help.

I am a long time follower of Ree the Pioneer Woman.  Her's is the first blog that I ever needed to check multiple times a day.  Pre-Pioneer Woman, I thought blogging was stupid and a waste of time, and here I am now, 2 years later, with one of my own.

Ree is doing something very special.  She is having a giveaway today.  She will make two $500 donations to the two winner's charities of choice, so long as they are directly helping Haiti right now.  On top of this, she will donate 10 cents for every person who enters this giveaway.

So go, right now, and enter the contest.  It's free, and even if you don't win, your entry will be another dime in the bucket.  And go a step further by posting a link to this giveaway on your own blog.

Help Haiti.

No comments: